Interested in becoming a Sponsor of the Native American Human Resources Association?
NAHRA is a 501(c)6 nonprofit corporation that promotes and advocates excellence in Human Resources Management through networking and professional development. To achieve our mission in 2018, we will be hosting (4) NAHRA Leadership Learning Series and (4) NAHRA Business Meetings. Each of these events is designed to provide HR executives and staff, managers, and supervisors in Indian Country the tools and skills needed to effectively lead their teams and organizations.
Your annual sponsorship enables us to implement these high quality and informative events.
The cost of Annual Sponsorship is $2,500 and includes the following benefits:
- Promoted on the Sponsors page of our website which will include a logo and link to your website
- Your company logo included in ALL email and marketing communications promoting the 2018 Leadership Learning Series and 2018 Business Meetings.
- An 8 ½ x 11 advertisement highlighting your company’s products, services, and benefits in the Learning Series training materials.
- Free membership for two individuals in your organization, a value of $200.
- Opportunity to pass out your marketing collateral at all meetings and trainings.
- Organizational exposure to over 300+ HR Managers, Managers and Leaders in Indian Country
If you represent a company working with native organizations, I highly recommend your involvement in NAHRA. The tribal leaders and human resources professionals in attendance at our events would benefit greatly from your generosity.